Pages

18 October 2010

3 Cheers for Making Life Simpler!

I know, I promised more photos of my new stuff, but I am so excited about a new gadget that I had to share it with you.

BEHOLD...the Brother RQL-500.
This little beauty will soon make its home on my desk. According to the specs (which I have read ad nauseum), it prints up to 50 labels per minute on heat-sensitive, self-adhesive tape. In addition to making the mailing process MUCH easier and cost-effective for us in the long run, it's going to be a fun new toy for around the house. I absolutely heart organization and labels, so I'm sure I'll find many many additional uses for this little bad dude. :) I will let you know how much I actually love it once I receive it--in a mere 4-14 business days (sigh).

Also, an ANNOUNCEMENT:
Tomorrow, Shannon, whose blog is Bless our Nest, will be hosting a giveaway for Becca Winslow Jewelry. Be sure to stop by--maybe you'll win something! This is our very first giveaway, so we're excited to see how it goes.

Enjoy the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment