Pages

11 October 2010

Sneak Peak!

Hi friends!

As you know, in the past few months--in my vast amount of spare time--I've been playing with Precious Metal Clay (PMC). I've put a few things in my Etsy shop; however, after some consideration, I've decided that my PMC creations are just too different from the metal stampings in our current store. Therefore, on November 1, we'll launch a new shop called All is a Prize Designs.

Although I'll be busy creating new things for the shop, you'll only be able to find samples of them here on the blog until we launch on November 1. Here's your first sneak peak of the kind of items you can expect to find at allisaprize.etsy.com:
Textured brag tag and family initial tag with Swarovski charms.


Textured brag tag


Family initial charm with couple's birthstones


One of my favorite things about PMC is that you can texture anything! I love to adding extra touches to the backs of my pieces. :)

Come back each Monday for a look at what we've been up to and what you can expect in the new shop.

Enjoy the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment