Pages

25 October 2010

Sneak Peak: Allisa Prize Designs

I'm still awaiting the arrival of my new little Brother (IE the Brother label printer I so excitedly shared with you last week). I'll let you know how much I love it once I've actually started using it. For now, it's still the drudge, drudge, drudge of printing my shipping labels on regular computer paper, then cutting them out and taping them to packages. Lame!

In the meantime, try not to worry yourself about me drudging it up and instead feast your eyes on a few newly created pieces:
Fine Silver Pendant: Little Birdie Among Dotted Twigs, with Monogram. I didn't sand it down before firing, so it has a nice vintage--almost dirty--look to it. So fun! This is another one that will go in the new shop, set to launch next week (Yikes! I need to get busy!).

Another view

And another.

These next two pieces are in our current Etsy shop, but I thought I'd share them anyway because...well...I love what I do. :)
Little Birdie Among Twigs: Made of silver-plated pewter and measuring just 1/2" x 1/2", I guess you could say this is the more economical version of the PMC piece above. No room for a monogram though. Sad.

I textured and domed this 5/8" disc just for your BFF, and added a pearl for good measure. It can, of course, be personalized with whatever name or word you would prefer. I'm really digging dots and circles lately. They just seem like the right thing to do. In addition, I only polished this piece to a matte finish--rather than our usual mirror finish.


Well, that does it for today! Remember to tune in again on Wednesday to find out what blog I'm featuring. I'm off to print out some shipping labels (really!)...... Thanks for reading!

Enjoy the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment