Pages

29 September 2010

Finds: Lindentree Boutique & Stella and Dot

My cousin Laura, who is ever savvy and cool, linked this website on her facebook a while back, and I wanted to share it with you. It features pretty nifty items for men, women, and kids. Two confessions: 1) I was a little disappointed with their selection. 2) Their pricing is a little steep for me--I'm pretty stinkin' cheap--but I think I may keep them in mind for gift-giving.

Here are a few of my favorites:

And while I'm talking about Laura, you should visit her Stella and Dot website and become a fan on facebook to view a really beautiful, unique selection of jewelry and accessories. I love this stuff!

Here are some of my favorites:

I hope you enjoy looking at these pretty things as much as I do! I'll have more for your viewing pleasure on Friday with a new Etsy Treasury, created by yours truly.

Oh! And I'm still plowing my way through the blogs shared by Jill. I'll keep you posted on the ones I like as I discover them.

No comments:

Post a Comment