Pages

18 September 2010

Lost in Blog World.

I've been reading other people's blogs all afternoon, and I'm amazed by their creativity and voice. Sometimes I feel like I have no voice of my own. I feel like George, Steve Zahn's character from You've Got Mail, who isn't "online" because he simply views it as another place to be rejected by women. Except I'm not a man, and I'm not interested in women.

I am, however, afraid of being rejected.

Or worse--unnoticed.

BUT. I will plow ahead, endeavoring to follow the Pioneer Woman's advice and "Consider your blog a precious bloom that requires daily nurturing."

Here are the blogs I've been exploring today:
320 Sycamore - This one has a lot of traffic--and for good reason. Great ideas and fun links for everyone.
The Pink Peony of Le Jardin - Found this one via 320 Sycamore. It's a new one, with less traffic, which I like because I'm a little blog right now too. :)
Bless Our Nest - Very cool crafty ideas in all kinds of categories. In addition, she's a fellow Arky. (Holla.)
Team Lashlee - Fun to read, and you won't believe this chick's pregnancy photos. She's gorgeous and carried twins to term. The photos of her boys' nursery show how beautifully she can put together a room. I can't wait to explore deeper into this one.

That should give you enough to do for now. :)

My thanks to Jill for sending me links to some of the fabulous blogs listed above--and more! I haven't had time yet to scour them all, but I promise to share the ones I like as I read them.

And by the way--this post was really really NOT intended to elicit sympathy from anyone, so don't feel obligated to leave sympathetic comments (though if you have some in your heart, you may share them by clicking the "comment" link below--haha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment