Pages

07 September 2010

Here's my blog.


Hi guys, and thanks for stopping by. I plan to use this little piece of Internet as a catch-all for those miscellaneous thoughts that go through and through my head when I'd rather be doing something else--like sleeping. Ha!

You can, of course, expect to find updates about what I've been up to in my "workshop" (aka the 2x2 corner of the music room in our house), but I also hope to bring you some bonus features (!!!) like my favorite recipes; fun things I have found in the supermarket, online, or at the B&M Emporium--my favorite local flea market and general trash heap; and neat ideas for exploiting your own craftiness.

Tonight I can't quit thinking of the pieces I plan to make with my PMC (precious metal clay--see link here or here if you have no idea what I mean) that is in the mail AS I TYPE. The photo you are seeing at left is of my favorite PMC piece so far. It's incredibly simple...and that's what I love about it.

That's all for now... I'm off to swim in my thoughts until sleep takes me.


1 comment: