Pages

24 September 2010

My First Etsy Treasury.

I spent the better part of the morning creating this treasury on Etsy. I intentionally chose autumny items from little-known or recently opened shops. It seems like well-known shops are featured quite a bit on Etsy's front page, and I think it would be nice to see some new sellers every once in a while. There's plenty of room for everybody!

Here is one of my favorites:

Handmade soap with shea butter and avocado - Pumpkin Pie Spice. This soap looks good enough to eat!


You'll have to visit the treasury to see more! WARNING: Once you start looking through treasuries, you better count the clock, Cassius--because hours have been known to march silently by as one admires beautiful handmade goods and works of art. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment