Pages

22 September 2010

New Toy.

Another reason to heart the USPS: They bring me fun new toys. My ears are now trained to hear the mail truck as it revvvvvvs and then stops! with a slight squeak at each mailbox along our street. To save my pride, I make myself stay inside until he's turned off our street. It's not like I'm waiting around for this stuff, right?


A few days ago, the mailman (I really should learn his name) brought my Lortone tumbler. I am ready for some polishing! :)

I'll try to shoot some before and afters so you can see how much easier this is going to make my job. Up until now, I've been hand-polishing every single piece. Perhaps now I won't be so arthritic when I grow old!

3 comments:

  1. Sad to report it doesn't work as well as I'd like it to... :( I was (naively) hoping for a set-it-and-forget-it solution to polishing. No. such. luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depressing...btw you should make that pic your avatar on etsy...fo sho.

    ReplyDelete